Scroll down for
– book images
– link to COBRA PRESS
COBRA met on 22nd and 23rd May 2013 in response to the killing of the solider Lee Rigby in Woolwich, South London.
The first COBRA meeting on 22nd May was chaired by the Home secretary Theresa May.
The 23rd May committee meeting was chaired by Prime Minister David Cameron.
In attendance at the 23rd May meeting were:
- The Prime Minister, David Cameron
- The home secretary, Theresa May.
- The defence secretary, Philip Hammond.
- The mayor of London, Boris Johnson.
- The commissioner of the Metropolitan police, Bernard Hogan-Howe.
- The Met’s assistant commissioner, Cressida Dick.
- Minister for faith and communities, Lady Warsi.
- The communities secretary, Eric Pickles.
- “Intelligence agencies.”
COBRA: A Critical Response have creating a response in the form of a publication.