Scroll down to view:
– COBRA 1.1 Book Gallery
– Gallery of book launch at Mayday Rooms October 2013
COBRA met on 22nd and 23rd May 2013 in response to the killing of the solider Lee Rigby in Woolwich, South London.
The first COBRA meeting on 22nd May was chaired by the Home secretary Theresa May.
The 23rd May committee meeting was chaired by Prime Minister David Cameron.
In attendance at the 23rd May meeting were:
- The Prime Minister, David Cameron
- The home secretary, Theresa May.
- The defence secretary, Philip Hammond.
- The mayor of London, Boris Johnson.
- The commissioner of the Metropolitan police, Bernard Hogan-Howe.
- The Met’s assistant commissioner, Cressida Dick.
- Minister for faith and communities, Lady Warsi.
- The communities secretary, Eric Pickles.
- “Intelligence agencies.”
COBRA are creating a response in the form of a publication.
In the spirit of response, a group of selected artists, writers and designers have been given nine days in which to creatively respond. Once the responses have been collated there will be a making-public of our response in the form of a physical publication and an online PDF version available for download.
Email: email@example.com for more info
BOOK Launch – With images of Paul’s ‘Walking Tour: 500 years of Radical Printing in Fleet street’. Followed by reception at Mayday Rooms